.22 Long Rifle Conversion Kits
FACT: You will have paid for your ADVANTAGE ARMS, INC. conversion kit after shooting 1000 rounds of .22LR.
Why buy an "Advantage Arms" .22LR Conversion Kit?
- It allows you to shoot inexpensive .22 Long Rifle ammunition so that you can shoot longer and more often.
- Turns your Glock or 1911 into an ideal pistol for first time shooters.
- Makes a great tool for teaching women and young adults how to safely shoot a pistol without the intimidation of larger calibers.
- Less destructive to targets and surrounding structures when used for law enforcement training.
- Advantage Arms .22LR kits come with our exclusive "Last Round Lock Open" feature not offered by other manufacturers.
- Made In The USA
|STANDARD FEATURES||CIENER||ADVANTAGE ARMS|
|Fitted Carrying Case||YES||YES|
|Adjustable Sights||SOME MODELS||YES|
|Last Round Lock Open||NO||YES|
|Steel Breech (1911)||NO||YES|
|Target Model with Fixed Barrel (1911)||NO||YES|
|Visa or MasterCard||NO||YES|
ADVANTAGE ARMS, INC.
25163 West Ave. Stanford, Valencia, Ca 91355
Contact Us | Terms & Conditions
Our conversion kits and associated parts are protected by US Patents.
Copyright © 2009 Advantage Arms, Inc. All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: "GLOCK" is a
federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc.
and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H.
Neither Advantage Arms, nor this site is affiliated in any manner with,
or otherwise endorsed by, Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H.
The use of "Glock" on this page is merely to advertise the
sale of Glock pistols, parts, or components.