Our Complete Upper Includes:
- Advantage Arms Forward Charging Handle System,
- Ballistic Advantage Barrel (with Sub-MOA Guarantee)
- Ballistic Advantage Upper Assembly
- Ballistic Advantage BCG
- VG6 Precision Epsilon 556SL
- Standard Charging Handle
Ballistic Advantage Barrel (with Sub-MOA Guarantee)
Our 5.56 chambered 16 inch Government Profile Carbine Length Modern Series Barrel is machined from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel with a QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish and QPQ coated M4 feed ramp extension.
Chrome Moly Vanadium
Guaranteed to Perform
We are committed to providing products that meet, or exceed, the expectations of our most discerning customers. We stand behind that commitment. From the moment you unwrap one of our barrels, as you configure it with your receivers and handguards, and as you fire it on the range or in the field, we want you to experience the unique elegance and uncompromising quality that we craft into every one of our barrels.
We also stand behind our commitment to performance. All Ballistic Advantage barrels are guaranteed to give sub Minute of Angle (MOA) accuracy with match grade ammunition.
Ballistic Advantage Upper Assembly
AR15 Assembled Upper Receiver. Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum, this assembled upper is precision machined to mil-spec M16/M4 specifications and features M4 feedramps.
Threaded Forward Assist Roll Pin - Allows for simple installation of the forward assist and eliminates the chance to damage the finish during
installation (pin included).
- New enhanced forging that gives the upper receiver a "billet look"
- New Picatinny profile that blends seamlessly with our Enhanced Lowers.
- Lazer engraved T-marks
- Ballistic Advantage branded
- AR15 Assembled Upper Receiver in Anodized Black
- M4 Feedramps
- .250 takedown pin holes
- Laser engraved T-marks
- Includes threaded forward assist roll pin
- Include port door or forward assist
Ballistic Advantage BCG
- M16 Carrier Machined from 8620
- 5.56 Bolt Machined from 9310
- Forged Gas Key Properly Staked
- Tool Steel Extractor
- Mil-Spec Extractor Spring with black insert and Viton O-Ring
- Grade 8 hardware
- Shot Peened Bolt
- Carrier, Gas Key, Cam Pin, Bolt, & Extractor coated inside and out with Diamond Like Coating
- Test Fired complete before shipping to ensure proper function
||Diamond Like Coating
|Muzzle Body Length
|Muzzle Body Diameter
||1/2 - 28
VG6 Epsilon 556 Flash Hider Specs:
- Length 2.21"
- Diameter 0.745"
- Weight 0.16
- Material 17-4ph® Heat Treated Stainless Steel
- Finish BLACKNITRIDE
- Surface Hardness 68RC
- Caliber 5.56 /.223/.224 Valkyrie
- Threads 1/2-28
The EPSILON 556SL is the ideal muzzle brake for 14.5" rifle builds. Featuring an outside diameter of .745", the EPSILON 556SL can be pinned and welded to your barrel while still allowing full maintenance and removal of your gas block without having to remove the muzzle device.
The EPSILON 556SL utilizes a new aggressive chamber design that improves gas flow and reduces felt recoil significantly. It
also features deep channel cuts that greatly reduce the overall weight toward the front end of your build.
Slim in design does not mean slim in performance. Users can still expect the same great performance they have grown to trust from VG6 Precision muzzle brakes. With the EPSILON 556SL, you have the optimal solution for a lightweight, legal (when pinned and welded) and flat
shooting 14.5" Rifle Build.
NOTE: The EPSILON 556SL cannot be shipped to the State of California due to new legislation. This is considered a flash hider.
The CAGE Device is NOT compatible with the Epsilon 556SL